Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Young Money - Bed Rock [Clean Version]

This is my favorite song by Young Money Entertainment. "Young Money Entertainment is an American record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne. The label is an imprint of Cash Money Records and is distributed by Universal Records. In October 2007 Lil Wayne said in an interview with Vibe that he had stepped down as President of the label, and had given the position to Cortez Bryant. As of 2009, Mack Maine is serving as president. Rapper Drake signed a joint venture between Cash Money Records and Young Money. President, Mack Maine confirmed that Omarion was no longer on the label after many rumours were circulating the internet. On 6 March 2010 Lil Wayne confirmed that rapper Cory Gunz was the lastest artist to sign. To promote their collaboration album which was released on December 21, 2009, Young Money artists embarked on the Young Money Tour. The current artist in Young Money are Lil Wayne, Drake, Mack Maine, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz, Lil Chuckee, Lil Twist, Shanell, T-Streets, Short Dawg, and Cory Gunz. The former artist in Young Money were Curren$y, Batista, Kidd Kidd, and Omarion."
I enjoy listening to thier music. I hope you enjoyed the facts about thier that I got from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/. I feel in love with the Young Money group when I heard the hit song "Bedrock". To me honestly I just heard the beat ran to my sister and said "Who in the world wrote this song it is so good". My mother thinks that this sort of music is inappropriate for a girl of my age. But I just feel that music is never inappropriate for any age because music is just a way of expressing you or expressing your feeling in a good way. The only thing I don't like about the Young Money music is all of the cursing. Although I do curse when people aggravate me I try not to let it get to me and not curse at that person. But I listen to this music like 24/7 and in all of those songs there is at least 1 or 2 curses and I feel that listening to music with curse words isn't really helping my problem. I'm going to write one more sentence to wrap this blog ^up^. I hope that everybody who is reading this blog enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment