Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Drake Say Something (Clean Version)

This is my favorite song by Drake. "Aubrey Drake Graham (born October 24, 1986) is a Canadian actor and recording artist. He originally became known for playing character Jimmy Brooks on the television series Degrassi: The Next Generation. As a rapper, he performs under the mononym Drake. Drake continued to recognize a close affiliation with Lil Wayne's Young Money Entertainment, before officially signing with the record label in June 2009. His first studio album, Thank Me Later, is expected to be released on the label June 15, 2010. At only the beginning of his musical career, Drake has already worked with Lil Wayne, Birdman, and Kanye West. He has also worked with hip-hop moguls Eminem and Jay-Z. With the success of his mixtape So Far Gone, Drake has earned and been nominated for several awards, including the Grammys. He performed at the 2010 Grammys. Drake also won two Juno Awards in 2010 which was for Best New Artist, and Rap Recording of the Year."
I enjoy listening to Drakes music. I hope you enjoyed the facts about Drake that I got from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/. I can't and wrote lye Drake is not one of my favorite rappers. But, I do enjoy listening to some of his music. Some of his music to me  does not make much sense. Possibly because his music is made for older people and not really for twelve year old kids. Although his style of music is not made for twelve year old children I still listen to it. I think the only reason I listen to his style of music is because of my twenty two year old sister when she comes to my house she will blast the music from people in Young Money. So honestly I think my sister got me into listening to Drake music. But although I am not the biggest fan of Drake I have nothing against him to make me hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment